Co‑operatives UK is hosting a range of webinars response to common issues arising for co‑ops during the COVID‑19 crisis.
- Webinar: Health and safety on the shopfloor, now and post-lockdown – 15 June, 2-3PM
- Local online meetings, April-July – an opportunity for co‑ops to connect locally and find out what support is available.
Watch again – quick links
- Health and safety on the shopfloor, now and post-lockdown [15 June]
- Engaging your members [12 May]
- Cashflow and business re‑forecasting [20 Apr]
- HR and COVID‑19 [31 Mar]
- COVID‑19 and co‑ops [24 Mar]
PLEASE NOTE: These webinars, and everything the speakers say during the webinars, are not intended to be, and should not be taken as legal advice. On any matter you require advice we strongly recommend that you take independent legal advice where your full circumstances can be considered.
WEBINAR: Health and safety on the shopfloor, now and post-lockdown [15 June]
Health and safety managers from three large retail co-operatives share their expert health and safety knowledge in this hour-long webinar on dealing with COVID-19 on retail premises (small or large). Download the powerpoint with Q&As and follow-up links.
WEBINAR: Engaging your members [12 May]
Co-operatives UK's membership team hosted a discussion about the key concepts of membership, how to get to know them and how to keep them engaged with you.
WEBINAR: Cashflow and business re‑forecasting [20 Apr]
Co-operative finance expert Andy Woodcock joined us for a FREE webinar cashflow and business re‑forecasting webinar on 20 April 2020. Watch it again and download resources:
WEBINAR: HR and COVID‑19 [31 March]
In response to the above webinar, we recognised there are lot of HR‑specific questions coming from co‑ops.
- Download a pdf with the comprehensive Q&As from the webinar
- See also the HR COVID‑19 page which has a comprehensive and regularly updated FAQs section.
WEBINAR: COVID‑19 and co‑ops [24 March]
We hosted a webinar for co‑ops to hear how what support is out there for co‑ops during the COVID-19 crisis. It was also an opportunity for co-operatives experiencing issues to ask questions of our Advice, Policy and Membership teams.