We've compiled a list of webpages and digital resources that might be useful. Please note the links below are not monitored by Co-operatives UK on a daily basis, and we are not responsible for external content.
- Gov.uk business support eligibility tool
- Business Support
- Guidance for businesses - Government business support helpline
- CBIL - Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan
- Companies House update - access to premises for filing docs
- Companies to receive 3-month extension period to file accounts during COVID-19 - Need to state Covid 19 on application.
- ONS statistics on the impact of COVID-19 on the UK economy
Co-operatives UK advice
- Coronavirus Support
- CUK COVID19 - HR Advice
- CUK COVID19 - Governance advice (including AGM guidance)
- CUK COVID19 - Government support for business (loans and grants)
- Template staff furloughing letter
- Holding a sucessful online AGM
- Helping employees transition from a furlough period to returing to work - an editable template
Co-operatives / Mutuals / Societies
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Plunkett Foundation Support
- Power To Change - Contingency support
- Social Enterprise UK - Support and resources
- Open Credit Network - Get credit and trade with other co-ops
- Open Food Network - Convert your food outlet to online
- The Community Business-COVID 19 Mutual Aid network run by and for UK community-led businesses.
Small Businesses Sector / Finance
- Federation of Small Businesses FSB Advice - More coming soon for Co-ops, CBS, Mutuals
- Cyber fraud training and tips from The Co-operative Bank
- Small Business
- Good Finance - Social investors respond to COVID-19
- School for Social Entrepreneurs - How to support clients and beneficiaries, business planning and communications planning.
- Business Growth Hub (Manchester) - Coronavirus business support webinar series
- Toolkit - Business continuity and contingency plans best practice toolkit.
- How to apply for the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
Accountants (book keeping, payroll and PAYE, cashflow analysis / support, auditors)
- Acorn Co-operative Support
- Alanbrookes have created an 8 page COVID19 guide
- Beyond Profit
- Catalyst Collective
- Co-operative Assitance Network
- NW Housing
- Third Sector Accountancy
- Somerset Co-operative Services
Legal / Insurance
- The Chartered Governance Institute - AGM guide
- Anthony Collins - Contracts and the Coronavirus - Force Majeure
- Anthony Collins briefing - Includes governance, HR, contracts, execution of docs
- Bates Wells - How will Covid-19 affect your organisations, operations and employees?
- Bates Wells - Governance and Solvency: A Coronavirus Guide for Public Service Mutuals and Co-ops
- Wrigleys solicitors have sector specific legal advice
Social Enterprises / Charities
- NCVO - Your organisation and coronavirus
- Charity Trustee Meetings - A Coronavirus Guide
- Civil Society - What funding is available to charities during Coronavirus
- School for Social Entrepreneurs - Advice for social enterprises continuing to support clients and beneficiaries, business planning and communications planning.
- The Charity Finance Group - Guide for charity finance professionals
Grants and Applications Interruptions
- Heritage Fund
- Go directly to your grant provider now to access the support they are offering
- Arts Council - will also provide funding to freelancers in the creative sector
- Covid-19 Mutual Aid UK
- Bath Co-op Alliance - Community support
- Co-operation Birmingham - COVID-19 Mutual Aid
- The Co-op’s Co-operate - Provides ideas to support communities.
- Major Projects Knowledge Hub
- Open Data Manchester - Tools to help people work and collaborate remotely
- National Survivor User Network - Useful tips on how to set up What’s app, skype, slack etc.
- Trello - Guide on how to embrace remote working
- Remo - Tools for working remotely
- Online Meeting Resources Toolkit for Facilitators
- CAST - Practical guide to remote meetings
- Coronavirus Tech Handbook - Resource set up by Newspeak House (@nwspk)
- DevicesDotNow - Getting the most vulnerable online during the COVID-19 crisis (Supported by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport)
Have we missed anything? Send other useful resources to us here at [email protected]