Please note that Co-operatives UK has cancelled all face-to-face events until August due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic.
Due to the uncertainty of how long this will last we cannot guarantee that the cancelled events will be planned again for 2020.
Please contact our events coordinator; [email protected] to be kept up to date.
Take your co-op to the next level with these specialist one day training courses, delivered by co-operative experts.
Prices from £150 + VAT for Co-operatives UK members / £215 + VAT for non-members.
Essential member induction
|15 October||Essential co-operative HR||Manchester|
Essential co-operative director
Understanding your co-op's finances
In-house and bespoke training
Co-operatives UK offers in-house or bespoke training, depending on your needs. Contact us and someone from the advice team will be in touch to discuss your options.
Areas of expertise include:
- Board directors and secretaries
- Marketing for co-ops
- Member induction
- Member engagement
- Finance and accountancy, including:
- Business plans and financial forecasts
- Understanding your co-op's finances
- Strategic planning and conflict resolution
- Employment law
- HR training including:
- The 'essentials' for those starting in HR or who have a management role or do some HR in their day-to-day role
- How to conduct good investigations
“I got so much from these events. They were really well thought through and delivered, focused on the issues people faced as worker co‑operators and giving practical tools to help them and their co‑ops. Recommended!” Dave Boyle, Principle Six
“Excellent – informative and useful. A game changer!” Unicorn Grocery