The Worker Co-operative Council shapes strategic priorities for worker co-operative and employee owned members of Co-operatives UK, and acts as a sounding board on important issues.
The council meets four times a year and is elected by and from worker co-op members. The Council in turn nominates two representatives to the main Board of Co-operatives UK.
Worker Co-operative Council members
- Cath Muller - Footprint workers co-ops (elected to Board of Directors)
- Ross Hodgson – Suma (elected to Board of Directors)
- Mike Rudge - Delta-T Devices
- Debbie Clarke – Unicorn Grocery
- Sion Whellens – Calverts
- Aaron Hirtenstein - Agile Collective
- Kayleigh Walsh - Outlandish Co-operative (co-opted)
Ieva Padagaite - Blake House Filmmakers Co-operative (co-opted)
Any worker co-op member can stand for election to the Council. If you are interested get in touch.