The Ownership Hub is a joint project between Co-operatives UK and the Employee Ownership Association and supports the #1MillionOwners campaign.
What is the Ownership Hub?
- The Ownership Hub raises awareness of the benefits of employee and worker ownership.
- Working with regional Ownership Partners, we provide support and resources to run an intervention to grow employee and worker ownership in an economic region.
- We work with regional Ownership Partners to address the knowledge, awareness and advocacy gap for employee and worker ownership with key regional economic partners, business founders and advisers.
- We reach and train business advisors, accountants, lawyers and banks, who advise entrepreneurs and business owners how to start, scale up or convert a business to employee and worker ownership.
- We champion and enable people to adopt a business model that is highly flexible, covering everything from farming to web design, manufacturing to couriering, from pubs and restaurants to acting and accounting.
Become a regional partner
- We’re looking for Combined Authorities, Local Enterprise Partnerships and Local Authorities to become Ownership Hub Partners to encourage and support employee and worker ownership in your region.
- We bring funding, ownership training, advice and expertise – matched by your local connections, networks and professional knowledge.
- Together we can lead the way in creating new business owners.
Grow resilient and inclusive businesses in your city or region
Content by Ownership Hub
Sadiq Khan announces ground-breaking new partnership with Co-operatives UK and the Employee Ownership Association (EOA) to boost worker ownership and employee ownership in London.