Our contact package provides access to the best support from leading advisers on co-op governance, finance, HR and membership.
What is the contact package?
- For only £200 + VAT a year, Co-operatives UK members can add a contact package to their membership. This means you can contact our expert advisers up to 10 times a year with a question or query.
- It gives you peace of mind that help and support is at the end of the phone.
- Our advisers understand the unique challenges and opportunities that co-operatives face.
What advice is included?
- Governance, HR and membership queries are dealt with by our Advice Team who, between them, have more than 80 years’ experience in the co-operative sector
- Legal and financial advice comes from our expert partners. Leading lawyers advise on issues such as contracts, leases and data protection. And experts in co-operative finance will answer your queries on audits, accountancy and tax
What can we help with?
Our contact package is versatile. By enabling members to make numerous 'contacts' we can help with a wide range of issues covering governance, HR, membership and finance. Issues we've helped resolve cover topics including:
- Calling and running AGMs
- Understanding clauses in governing documents
- Employing new members of staff
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Paying dividends
- Audit requirements
- Accounting and tax requirements
- Contracts and leases
- Community shares
We can assess whether the contact package is right for your co-op
We will provide a free, five-minute assessment for Co-operatives UK members to identify the most suitable support. There's no obligation; we'll simply make recommendations based on the information you provide.