You are here
A specific package of support to help your business grow. Providing you with the tools and advice to run your co-operative well. From legal & governance advice, access to networks or insight to best practice.
The strengthen membership package is aimed at:
- New start co-operatives looking for support through their first few years, we'll help you strengthen and grow your business.
- Established co-operatives looking to access our range of high quality professional development, advice and guidance.
- Co-operatives and mutuals of all forms who want to show their support to strengthening and campaigning for the co-operative form of business.
"Co-operatives UK has supported us from the very start of our enterprise and they are always there to help at the end of a phone call. We recently needed advice regarding contracts we needed to draft with some of our commercial suppliers, and with the help of Co-operatives UK, we got exactly what we needed."
Becky John, who made your pants?.
Strengthen membership gets you access to:
- Our specialist advice and training on business performance, constitutional & governance issues.
- 2hrs of free advice on any other legal matter.
- Our Monthly members briefing with all the latest changes in legislation & key policy updates affecting your business.
- The opportunity to take part in the co-operative business development panel and project initiatives
- Access and involvement in our campaigns like: Co-operatives Fortnight, UN Year of Co-operatives receiving communications, materials and the chance to take part in any PR or publicity that may stem from this work.
- Receive invitations and discounted rates for member events like: Congress, Co-operative Practitioners Forum, NRCC.
- Advanced notice and access to our publications: UK Co-operative Economy, Simply Series
- Where applicable invitations to Regional Co-operative Councils and other networking events.
- Access to all areas of our website and downloadable resources.
- Take part in our member to member offers.
Membership is calculated at 0.05% of your latest turnover figure (minimum of £95 and maximum of £750 +VAT per year).
Download our application form here.