You are here
- Large, established co-operatives and mutuals wanting to influence our work and that of the wider co-operative movement.
Partner membership gets you access to:
“Through Co-operatives UK we have managed not only to raise our profile as a successful mutual business, but to also contribute to key policy issues that affect us here at Benenden and others in the sector. The insight and access to key issues that we have received from Co-operatives UK have been invaluable to us as a mutual business.”
Ken Hesketh, CEO benenden healthcare society
- We will develop a tailored service, giving you access at the highest levels and involvement in out work.
- Our specialist advice and training on business performance, constitutional & governance issues.
- 2hrs of free advice on any other legal matter.
- Our Monthly members briefing with all the latest changes in legislation & key policy updates affecting your business.
- The opportunity to take part in the co-operative business development panel and project initiatives
- Access and involvement in our campaigns like: Co-operatives Fortnight, UN Year of Co-operatives receiving communications, materials and the chance to take part in any PR or publicity that may stem from this work.
- Receive invitations and discounted rates for member events like: Congress, Autumn Forum, NRCC.
- Advanced notice and access to our publications: UK Co-operative Economy, Simply Series
- Where applicable invitations to Regional Co-operative Councils and other networking events.
- Access to all areas of our website and downloadable resources.
- Take part in our member to member offers.
Negotiations start at £1000 +VAT contact us or phone 0161 214 1750 to discuss your tailored package.Apply for membership online Download our application form here.