You are here
New member welcome
We’re delighted that you have chosen to be part of Co-operatives UK, connecting with people and organisations across the UK and around the World, which share your values and principles.
A warm welcome and a wealth of information, insight and support awaits you.
Five simple steps to get your membership underway:
1. Say hello! We look forward to getting to know the people and purpose behind your organisation and we hope to meet you soon. Meanwhile, why not call and say hello to our membership team on 0161 214 1765.
2. Tell the world…Start by sharing your Co-operatives UK membership with your staff, members and customers! Add the logo to your website, email signatures, Facebook page and newsletters. Find our logos here, template press release and newsletter article here.
3. Keep up to date :
- Sign up to receive member briefings our monthly e-newsletter.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Find out about our events or latest news.
4. Be seen To help us to showcase your co-operative, please tell us about yourself. You can start by adding your co-operative to our online directory, or if it already exists, we can connect you to the entry so that you can update the details yourself. This is now available as a smartphone app. www.uk.coop/cooperate
5. Log in Make sure you are always logged in as a member to get the most out of our website and resources.