You are here
The connect membership package is aimed at:
- Small co-operatives that want to receive communications and connect with the wider movement; but do not want access to our team of specialists and support.
- Co-operatives of all sizes that receive support through one of our federal members but wish to connect with the wider movement.
Connect Membership gets you access to:
“Co-operatives UK keeps us connected to the sector and provides us with great opportunities to talk about why we’re different. We’ve been delighted to join campaigns like Co-operatives Fortnight and to use the materials and collateral they provide to communicate with our members and customers.”
Dan McTiernan, founder member, the handmade bakery
- Access and involvement in our campaigns like: Co-operatives Fortnight, UN Year of Co-operatives receiving communications, materials and the chance to take part in any PR or publicity that may stem from this work.
- Receive invitations and discounted rates for member events like: Congress, Autumn Forum, NRCC.
- Advanced notice and access to our publications: UK Co-operative Economy, Simply Series
- Where applicable invitations to Regional Co-operative Councils and other networking events.
- Access to most areas of our website and downloadable resources.
- Take part in our member to member offers.
Membership is £50+VAT per year.here.